Oct 27, 2007

argh!!! celine's new single is currently on air now. i know. it's been years since the last album was produced, and i can hardly wait for this one. watched the video clip from youtube. it was good, but somehow, the plot doesn't relate. i just can't wait to get my hands on the album. anyway, while i was browsing on youtube, i found another song of hers which i didn't know have an mv. i'm talking about je t'aime encore. it's the french version though. i love that song. i love that song so much that it tops my playlist (ok, maybe not top, but it's there).
anyway, while i was on youtube, i also manage to find a few other songs worthy of a place in this blog. it may be old, but it brings back all the memories. (private moment: tears actually welled my eyes while i was watching the ending scene from 'the butterfly lovers' just now)

exams are round the corner. as a matter of fact, it's only 4 days away from my first paper. somehow, i don't feel that anxious. it's health psychology, so hopefully i'll manage to score the paper. i've been so engaged with my final year project that i kinda forgotten about my other responsibilities like my studies...gosh, this project is really taking a toll on me.

i finally found the cure of almost all form of depression.....McDonald's Cornetto McFlurry.. ok, i may be exaggerating there, but the McFlurry is a must have. i had both early this morning (at 1 a.m.), and they were heavenly. my gosh, the chocolate chips, peanuts, strawberry chunks. apparently, all my work out went down the drain with the double dose of dessert...but it was worth it. superb

here's another restaurant worthy of mention: sri ananda bhawan, in tanjung bungah. well, it's my friday hang-out place now. the food there is really delicious. patrons should try the vadai, naan and tandoori set. it's really nice. apart from the food, the ambience there is really nice too. it's not like any other north indian restaurant, this place rocks (literally and figuratively). guys, check it out if u have the time. the only downside, they closes at 12.30 a.m., so you can't linger there long..

3 comments:

William said...

Greetings, o hidden reader. :P. I thought that Celine had disappeared from the scene.

The book is definitely not dull. Hehe.

Ganymede said...

Yea greeting hidden reader too. :)

I so get what you mean about FYP. I have FYP and Plant Design Project. I'm dying~~~ :P

Z said...

Thanks mate. Join me then!

Newer Post Older Post Home