Oct 17, 2007

addiction

britney, lindsay.....rehab
bree.......alcohol addiction
princess......love/sex addict
me.......chocolate addict!!

yes folks, i am addicted to chocolate. more precisely, kit kats. i have this weird affection for kit kat. for whatsoever reasons, i do not know why. however, kit kat is not only my sin. i would gladly take in cadbury and whatever nots...as long as they are chocolate. belgian, dark, white, milk....i love them all. i must say, white chocolate has a distinct lure to it. it's not exactly 100% chocolate. but the taste of white chocolate...omm..heavenly.

i think i need help. i keep on reminding myself that chocolates are bad for me. they won't do me any good, especially when i am on my quest to lose weight. somehow, i just can't break free from the addiction. it is especially helpful when i am depressed. somehow, the endorphines in the chocolate help me put my life in perspective and make me 'high'. anyway, i think the reason for my previous post was due to the high amount of cadbury in my blood.

speaking of life in perspective, i also suffer from jekyll and hyde syndrome. i think i had it for a long time, but somehow it's more pronounced lately. maybe it's due to the sudden change in lifestyle and habits. getting to know different people from different walks of life also unleashed the inner beast in me. don't get me wrong. this beast won't do harm...however, this beast lives a life in la la land. it dreams to catwalk down the runway, design the next dkny and heck, even become a yoga/jam/balance trainer. maybe i've been letting loose for far too long. can somebody offer a solution to aid me in suppressing hyde................argh

ok, enough for the nite. ciao

p.s. rhinoplasty is a MUST for me

1 comment:

Z said...

Why rhinoplasty? Chocolate is very fattening you know. I tell you what. Eat so much at one time that the next time you see chocolates you can't eat them anymore! It works okie.

Newer Post Older Post Home