Feb 12, 2008

n'other day

another day just past me by... 24 hours of life. with moments of mixed emotions. various activities take place....but do we ever stop to notice if it's even necessary to partake such activites...hmm. i wonder

anyway, this morning wasn't exactly that smooth for me...lose 20 bucks to another motorcyclist. well, i kinda crashed onto him, as he was turning. it's not that i didn't see the indicator, but i expected him to turn according to the road, not just into someone's driveway. well, i guess the 20 bucks was worth a lesson learnt. never speed, and people may just turn as they like. but somehow, i think 20 is just to much for a dented number plate (that's the only damage from the whole crash)..

another 2 more days until the end of my feeding trial (FYP). one part of me is really happy. but i am also sad at the same time as i have to rush to conduct the experiments related to it, in 2 weeks. and it's not easy considering that everything needs time. i just can't see me completing the experiments on time, and submitting my lit review on time... gosh.

well, i finally understand how tiring it can be to manage a house all by myself. especially when i am determined to clean and clear the house as much as possible. well, i did a wonderful job clearing the living hall and the kitchen before the new year. today, managed to clear the work cabinet, my room, and did laundry (clothes, cushion covers, and now, bedsheets)... hmm. am pretty impressed with myself. at the same time, am worried that i may be slightly compulsive. but whatever, it zaps the energy out of me...

shocking moments..as i was trying to unlock my door, i saw an instructor from the gym living just 3 doors away. worse part, i attended his class like, hours before. so embarrassing...haih. thank goodness he's currently based in dubai and not malaysia. i can't bear the thought of living near to an (overaccomplished -7 les mills programs) instructor (in a way)

ok, gtg as life resumes...no more holidays until the end of the semester. wish me luck.
ciao
je t'aime
ben

3 comments:

Sam said...

Fit people should motivate you to workout more. :P I know it happens with me - whenever I see someone who's just lean and tough, I envy them a little more and then work harder.

Z said...

Adui. Be more careful!

Anonymous said...

well, good luck, then.
But i can't blieve u didn tell abt d accident. Tsk...tsk.

Newer Post Older Post Home