Apr 17, 2008

the concert...part 2

some of you may have asked this: what were the songs that she sang last night??
well, just to let u guys know, she sang 22 songs, and it was divided into several sections. here's the complete song listing for the concert:

section 1: Rock
1. I Drove All Night
2. Power of Love
3. Taking Chances
4. It's All Coming Back To Me
5. Because You Love Me
6. To Love You More

section 2: Passion
prelude: New Mego's Flamenco
7. Eyes on Me
8. All By Myself

section 3: Fashionista
9. I'm Alive
10. Shadow of Love
11. I'm Your Angel (duet with Barney Valsaint)
12. Alone
13. Pour Que Tu M'aime Encore
14. Think Twice
15. My Love

section 4: Tribute to Queen
16. We Will Rock You
17. The Show Must Go On

section 5: Soul
prelude: I Feel Good (Barney Valsaint)
18. It's a Man's World
19. That's Just The Woman In Me
20. Love Can Move Mountains
21. River Deep, Mountain High

Encore:
My Heart Will Go On

there, that's the full listing for the night. there's a video screened prior to every section, and as usual, i loved the one she did for the fashionista section. it showed her in the best side, and as a very good role model too.
as for the songs, i am most comfortable also with the fashionista segment. but, i must add, i love all the songs that she sang. come on, she got the crowd on their feet for songs like We Will Rock You, and River Deep, Mountain High.
i'm amazed that 'the star' reported there no one sang along to her song. perhaps the reporter was deafen by the speakers.. i could assure you that almost the whole stadium was singing along to her songs. it was even more apparent during the encore, when the arrangement for My Heart Will Go On was changed a little.
and my favourite song for the whole night..........Eyes On Me!!! yes. the arrangement was perfect, the dance and dancers were perfect.. and her voice..ah. so beautiful

as a treat, and to share my happiness, here are two videos, by me..haha
mind you, those are my videos ya!!!

Alone. Specially dedicated to Alan, for loving this song so much. sorry if i missed the start!! i was too elated to record it properly. haha.


My Love. As with the one in South Korea when she first performed this single, she was on her knees. again, my apologies for missing the first part. i was elated

in case you guys really wanna see the full clips, just youtube it. there are plenty. but these two are recorded from me..haha

2 comments:

Alan said...

Thanks. It's lovely and was it you singing along too? Lol.

[Q]-ben said...

i tried my best not to sing along..but i think yes, u may hear a little of me (sadly..)

Newer Post Older Post Home