Apr 23, 2008

earth, earth, i love you...

argh.. i wanted to upload more pictures for my KL trip.. guess that'll just have to wait. probably it's a sign telling me to update u readers with my pathetic life..

firstly, there is nothing harder to do than to restrict yourself from doing the thing that u love. remember me saying that i shall stop singing.. well, it's the third day now. initially, i have to constantly bite my lower lip just to prevent the sound from coming out.. then, i resorted to slapping. but nothing is more painful than the soul itself. especially when the song happens to be your favourite, and u have to remind yourself not to sing a single not. there were times when i slipped (and slapped).. but i shall continue!!

it's earth day today. what have you done? admittedly, i didn't do much. apart from the usual recycling that we do (sorting out newspaper), there is not much 'environment conciousness' in my house. (try telling a 74 year old lady what earth day is!!). but i tried. my house is very dark now... (turned off the lights to save energy), and i promised not to turn on the air conditioner tonight...so, i guess that little may help??

so, i've registered for balance training. soon, i'll be teaching balance back in penang (i hope). in the mean time, mich is also trying to promote me as a yoga master. happy in a way, but at the same time, i still doubt my capability. probably i should start a class and get the hang of it.. probably i'll do it in the botanical gardens this weekend.

i finally found caterpillars on my lime plant. am so happy with that.. finally, my purpose of planting the lime plant has been fulfilled. i just can't wait for the papillionide to develop. will it be just the common lime?? or another clubtail? only time will tell..

just finished the only paper i have to sit for today. relatively ok, not too simple, not too hard either. viva is next week. i don't even know how to prepare.. what slides to prepare...argh. everyone seems to have faith in me.. and telling me how happy and radiant i look... am i??

well, i guess enough for the time being.. enjoy the day.. and probably drop me a line if u have done anything for earth day..

ciao
je t'aime, le monde
ben

1 comment:

Alan said...

I did nothing for Earth Day. Lol. I have to say you're quite bright and radiant from the yourself a few months back. What's a yoga master btw? All the best for your balance training. Let's all work hard towards what we want in life and all of us shall be rewarded! And what's wrong with singing? I sing like a frog but I still do it cause it's so hard not to sing. Who cares if you or I sing like a frog whatever not?

Newer Post Older Post Home