Aug 14, 2008

Cleared

Finally, the dust have settled in the horizon. all the cloudiness and dizziness have passed...
yes... i am now an official bodybalance instructor. after nearly 3 months since my training, the practice, the shadow and team teaching session, heartbreak and near give-up situations, i've pulled my act through and settled it once and for all.

Probably this will serve as a motivation for me to continue pursuing my passion. least i forget, bodybalance and all other lesmills programmes are about enjoying ourselves and having fun. being an instuctor shall not limit myself from finding the grace in the programme.

Am really thankful for all the support that i have received, ranging from close buddies, members, head teacher, and even fellow trainees from KL. without all of you, i seriously don't know how will i pull it through. live goes on now...

topic change.. watched red cliff recently. seriously, i didn't know why i passed out the chance to watch it as soon as possible, cos it was damn nice. i am now so waiting for the sequeal. and yea...takeshi kaneshiro is really really hot (and damn good looking to play the military strategies zhuge liang. )
am going for wall.e tonight (free tix..thanks terence!!!)

graduation is just 2 days away.. collected my robes on monday. looked really cool in it (seriously, those purple robes rock), but had absolute no idea on how to put on the golden sash. will be collecting my suit later (tailor-made)..hehe. and also got my hair (front portion) straightened. yes, i've finally changed my looks (and was even commented as a male version of rihanna)... honestly, i don't deny that cos rihanna was my muse...

bought myself a tote bag from fila yesterday. yes, finally got myself a man-bag. after the many seasons since it hit the runway, i've finally caught up with the trend. the best part...it's green (the very colour which is opposing me). somehow or other, i'm starting the embrace the colour of nature..anyway, i am still obsessing about the pair of golden striped shoes from adidas. but i don't think i can get it soon cos i have to allocate the better part of my pay to maintain my car.

speaking of cars, couldn't believe that i have to allocate parts of my pay for 2 months to the car. and now, i even have to spend more, to change the tyres, so that i can drive down to KL at the end of the month.

ok, that's all for now. have to get back to work and complete my task before celebrations.. haha

ciao
je t'aime
Ben

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home