Oct 6, 2008

Born to be Wild....

Hehe..sorry combat boys, but i guess i have to borrow a song title from ur last release to use for my rantings..hehe.

Why the title, you may ask...hmm, i guess every person is born with some primal animal instinct in them waiting to be unleashed.. and mine finally came out of the woodworks last friday nite.

Yup, went clubbing with the boys...and unleashed the beast inside of me..haha. i guess i was sleazy, loose and out-of-control..hehe. but it was pure fun for me. i dare say it's the best clubbing experience that i have had all this while.and i have no regrets for it. can't wait for christmas to unleash the beast again..

and boys, pardon me if i did plant my smooches on u all..haha.

another fun thing (slight damage to the wallet)is shopping.. and guess what, i managed to blow about 400 bucks in about 4 hours..hehe. it was the perfect retail therapy for me as i loved everything that i bought... from soundtracks to apparels to 'beauty products'...haha. i wish i could do that more often, provided that it's sustainable to my wallet...

just a random thought: am really happy with my 'bodybalance' family, that our dicipline for tuition is superb. everyone makes an effort to turn up and present their best for the session, even though it is just only a tuition. now, am just waiting for the launch come this sunday. i get to present 2 tracks (the first time i am presenting for launch)..am so happy!!!

and once again, am happy that i managed to sell my idea for the dress code during the launch. balance is turning colourful...with white tops and pastel fishermen's bottom. haha. am just wondering how to spruce the class up on the launch itself.

another random thought: am becoming the 'professional master of ceremony (MC) again for a recycling convention come this saturday. love my job, but have to stay put until the end of the day..

ok, signing off now as i'm in the midst of preparing my speech text.

ciao
je t'aime
Ben

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home