Dec 26, 2008

Christmas Cheer

Christmas has come and gone, yet again. 14 hours ago, i was in a 'boudoir' of BBB, waiting for my drinks to arrive, celebrating christmas with just a couple of friends. i think it was great to have these ppl with me, but sometimes, i wished it was a little different. had i listened to the other 'me' and stayed at home for christmas, will it be different?? should i stay at home for new year's also?? probably that will do me more good than partying..

enough of 'if's, a little recap of yesterday. had great time in gym, dancing, teaching, torturing ppl, and bringing out the 'diva' in me again.. i guess once in a while, it's ok to let go and have fun. however, i dare say, 90 minutes of balance is not that bad.. it's not that hard as we get to play around and relax. however, i guess i should not miss the 90 minutes step class...

a little heart to heart last night with some close pals. more of their heart and my ear (haha.. and it's good for me). however, triggered some emotions and thoughts, but thankfully, i had them under wraps. hehehehe

can't wait to go for movie tonight. i kinda stopped going to the cinema for the past couple of weeks.. but i guess i shouldn't let my free tickets go to waste...

blessed be.
ben

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home