Dec 16, 2008

what am i blogging on??

haha, was asked this question by a fellow blogger moments before clicking on this page. well, i guess there is no specific topic that i want to blog. just same old, same old.. random thoughts that just spring out of nowhere.. hehe.

anyway, am already in the mood for x'mas (heck, i was in the mood since last week). my leave is approved, and i get about 10 days off from work. i guess this is the best gift i can get from the company.. after all, i don't think i can work when i'm in the holiday mood.. hehe.

oh, am so glad that my last event for the year is over. i have to say, i managed to set quite a high benchmark for my future events. the response was great, everything that i feared would go wrong didn't go wrong.. and i just love the publicity. imagine that, seeing my name in the newspapers.. hehe. and then reading the press coverage of my event (such great coverage in the chinese press).. and the best part, actually heard that my event was publicised over the radio.. yes!! it was on air (mix.fm), and i managed to hear it as i was driving home on friday nite.. haha.

on other matter: saturday shopping.. simply fantastic. bought myself another pair of nike.. hehe. and it was for a bargain (who could resists good bargains??.. certainly not me).. and yes, managed to get myself coloured contact lenses.. hehe. it shall make its debut soon.. now, i think i should get myself some work clothes, perfume for mum, and also party wear for x'mas eve..

i guess i shall stop here, as i am leaving for gym now.. gonna help them set up x'mas tree.. hehe..

ciao
ben

am wishing all a blessed christmas..

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home