Jan 19, 2009

Manic Monday

Just when you think that Bananarama's song is not relevant to your life... think again!! I had one of the worst start for the day, and possibly for the week..
Imagine this.. when i was on my way leaving my apartments, i accidentally knocked down an old lady with my car.. damn it.. the road was clear, i was inching out.. next thing i know, old lady comes into view of my windscreen, and i have to pull the emergency break. thank goodness it was a minor fall (major shock).. when i went out to help her up, that ungrateful lady was scolding me.... argh, can't they be forgiving and just say, it's ok?? i went up to her, apologised, and helped her across the street... and yet!! argh.

After 5 minutes of the fiasco, ended up caught in a silly congestion. it actually took me more that 20 minutes to reach my office (and i took short cuts).. it was so bad (coupled with the rush of emotion of knocking down a lady) that i became a total wreck when i reached the office.

was supposed to give comments on my proposal in a meeting just now, but instead, just ended up becoming a wallflower in the meeting.. seriously..but thankfully, managed to save on lunch, as boss paid for lunch (in mizi bistro) after the meeting..haha. i guess the other good thing was that i only returned to office after 2.30, and was educated on economics 101.. haha. seriously, i can't imagine myself becoming an economist, telling people about GDP, GMP etc..

Am wanting to watch Australia (Nicole Kidman, Hugh Jackman) on saturday nite, but didn't manage to make it. will probably catch it on thursday, after gym (provided the person that i invited respond to it!!!) i enjoyed the titanic, and i see no problem watching another 3 hour movie

Preparations for CNY is almost done.. decors are up, lightings are up, and finished my baking agenda. made 3 variety of cookies (am contemplating on the fourth), and will possibly bake cakes closer to the new year.. haha. i just love being in the kitchen.. sadly, i'm stuck in the office from 8 to 5 daily..

I guess i shall just give up the idea of shopping for CNY, as i couldn't seem to get myself proper apparels. either that, or i am just not in the mood to shop for anything, or there's just nothing that i want anymore.. haih.

enough of my rantings..
ciao
Ben

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home