Apr 6, 2009

pandora

ah, change... how i wish i could cope with your speed. riding fast with the heels of hermes. if only you could stop and see, that people are still following behind..
oh artemis, grant me the valour, the strength, to follow change.. to catch a glimpse of him, to peek through his book, and watch his agenda.. oh, if only.

it's the second week where i'm away from home. albeit for certain problems here and there, i think i've coped pretty well. in fact, i really enjoy being alone, in my room and all.. suddenly, i don't even feel like returning back to penang. is it because i don't have a heart?? a belonging??... i guess apart from my dog, there is nothing back there that really matters...

morpheus, grant me your magic, take me to your land.. where dreams seemed eternal, happy beyond the glen..
bonne nuit..la monde

1 comment:

Alan said...

Hello. You've got friends!

Newer Post Older Post Home