Jun 3, 2009

Confunded

A new month, and something new crops up. Two days I am away working my ass off, and on the next morning, when i'm back to the office, i get the best surprise. Probably it's right. I've been living far too long in my la la land, and it's time to leave.
Here's just something that i just cannot bear with:

THIS IS A SERIOUS MESSAGE...

BEN, I have already told you several times to remove those photos I have said looked very obscene. I believe the group have gave u several reminders to remove them.

The very first place, I have told the WHOLE GROUP not to put any of those obscene photos. You simply do not put any considerations to other people's feelings and privacy and just put in photos that can cause damage to my reputation!....I am very sure the whole group listened very clearly that I MEANT IT VERY SERIOUS.

You said you have "filtered" one round and out of your "own" discretion put up all the photos without my permission. Did you know in the eyes of law, you have invaded my privacy and my will of rights (which i checked through with my lawyer friends)? I CAN actually SUE you for putting those obscene photos(which in my eyes has cause damaged to my reputation and caused me in duress). Did you know I have many friends in my facebook which will think those poses are quite obscene in their eyes?....I DO HAVE A REPUTATION....The reason I pose for you guys is because i wanted to play sporting but I DID SPECIFICALLY SAID NO POSTING OF THESE PHOTOS....

I have offered my friendship to you in goodwill despite the ups and downs we had in the past (which I do not even confront you due to the fact of keeping the group "intact"...I HAVE in many occasions just let things go...). I am very SURE in "general" you have offended people which you may not even know or care but doesnt mean people KEEP QUIET it means things are ok... sometimes the MORE you offend people, the more people dont like you. Just that sometimes confrontation can hurt feelings and we try to avoid that kind of confrontations. Sometimes you just think and do your way without thinking of other people's feelings- absolutely no considerations at all!

BUT what you have done (especially it has to be on my 30th Birthday) is very much unforgivable.

Ben, I would suggest you respect other people's privacy and also take in negative comments as in many perspectives. We are not perfect (as you always claimed that)....but seems like you never like taking any negative comments and you always ASSUME IT IS OK to DO IT YOUR OWN WAY...but HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT? Can you be less selfish and be MORE THOUGHTFUL before you say or even do something? Just for instance like in class(speaking in general), you should NOT be shaking your head when your partner does it wrong....you should just follow the flow of the instructor...DO YOU EVER SEE US SHAKING OUR HEADS WHEN YOU MADE MISTAKES ON STAGE?....We NEVER DID that before? IT IS ALL ABOUT RESPECTING EACH OTHER....

Another thing, did all these posting up of those obscene photos your way of taking up revenge (which I HAVE NEVER SAID OR DONE anything to you) cause it really seems like it. Even how people commented on your coaching skills negatively etc...I never said a word further to comment and always tell people you have your own uniqueness and style of teaching which I agree so. Did you know how I have protected you as far as Body Balance is concerned? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?

I really hope you can just grow up and show more sensitivity in treating people and if you want people to treat good as well, I suggest you make some changes as well....or else it is very hard for you to survive in this social world.

The reason I am forwarding this email to our group because i think the rest has the rights to know how I feel and how depressed I am in this situation and saves me all the trouble to explain to the group later. Besides, we are all family and I think family ought to know what is happening.

I suggest you "KINDLY" REMOVE THE WHOLE PHOTO ALBUM and DELETE EVERY PHOTOS IN YOUR CAMERA. I SERIOUSLY "MEAN" IT AND I AM NOT JOKING. AND FOR ONCEEEEEEEE...PLEASE TAKE PEOPLE MORE SERIOUSLY...when people said it is something serious....PLEASE TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!! I REALLY HATE to take any unnecessary law suits on this matter....DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY AND I MEAN IT... IF YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO RESPECT YOU; FIRST LEARN HOW TO RESPECT OTHERS....This world is very fair. PLEASE WAKE UP!

MANY "THANKS" ...SO MUCH FOR A "NICE" BIRTHDAY SPECIAL GIFT!....


I guess i'm finally awaken, and i can see through it all. Probably what I had in mind for the past few months was right. I do not fit in into my circle of friends anymore. Somehow, i think i kinda lost touch, and probably my decision to walk earlier should have been better.

And do you wonder now if i needed a wall to protect myself???

enough said. my headache and sniffles is preventing me from thinking any further, and going anymore.

ciao

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home