Jul 29, 2009

4th day

it's the 4th morning away from home. it feels so good, and just so nice to be away from my mundane and boring life. the lovely summer here is just so wonderful, that given, i don't mind spending the rest of my days here.. however, reality beckons, and i know i have to return. but i promise myself, i must try to look for a job here.. like the ecologist attached to the construction of the olympic stadiums in UK.. so amazing.

anyway, i had one of the most magical moment yesterday, when i was praying in the Westminster Abbey. yes, the very grand, very true, very gothic, simply amazing abbey. it was such a surreal feeling, and i managed to follow the 'evensong'. amazing. i don't mind going there again, and just spend my time in tranquility there.

impermanence.. somehow, i can still think about it, after being miles and days away from it. i hope to change, and i hope for something better.. but it's just so glaring, and so in the face.. if only..

anyway, why do ppl like to judge, assume and have wrong impressions of things? it's not like i have done anything..besides, this is my life.. and i owe it to no one but myself. if only they could understand. possibly, this is why, i still stand by my side.

1 comment:

SGRMSE. said...

Only God can judge you.

Newer Post Older Post Home