Jul 6, 2009

my new baby..

as of 3pm yesterday, i became the proud owner of a Nikon D5000.. am so happy and pleased with myself that i can't stop admiring and playing with the camera. now that i have my D-SLR, i can shoot whatever wherever i want.. hehe. no holds, no bars, no comments!! and to hell to those who'd condemn my passion, my baby or my shooting spree. i owe you nothing!!

just to clear the air from a previous post, the something that i am missing, is not a person. it is an activity in which i should be doing, but i am not doing it because i have made a resolve previously. besides, it's a little too late, and it's not worth my doing anymore.

on a lighter note, went to nibong tebal to see fireflies last sat. it was nice, but actually not that impressive and amazing which i have imagined. in fact, the night wasn't that good cos we were late, hurried down our dinner, and only managed to see that 'many' fireflies. then, our little 'ghost hunt' wasn't that fruitful as we managed to see nothing, experienced nothing, and felt nothing. just realised that there's another haunted house near the area, called 99 doors. probably some other time i should go there.

enough for the moment, as i am caught in gossips.. hehe

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home