Jul 3, 2009

post 210 and rover..

another series of random ramblings:

1. i miss rover.. am going to see him tomorrow. can't wait to play with him. he's just so adorable.

2. this is post 210 already.. still way far behind from those who've managed post 1+++.. don't worry, am on my way. just that sometimes, i'm dry on writing juice.

3. writing my master's proposal is not easy, complicated by the lack of information and studies conducted previously.

4. anticipating balance and step tonight.. amazing how i can still keep my hair in place after doing jam and combat yesterday... hehe

5. am waiting for lunch with my diaper buddy.. haven't seen her in 2 months!! argh!!

6. need to buy prezzie for her.. birthday towards the end of the month!!

7. fireflies tomorrow.. so excited. let's just hope that i won't get lost while driving to nibong tebal. anyway, i believe the drive will be exciting, cos of the company i have with me.. so juicy and scandalous (words of alan)

8. there is a sense of missing something.. i kinda know what it is, but i am not taking action. it is necessary, it is worthy? and what if i'm wrong again. besides, i've made my stand since a long long time ago.

9. am a little pissed with sam that he didn't ask me to replace saturday's class. come on!! grow some balls!!

10. need to buy external hard drive. rooney knocked some sense in buying something smaller as i do not need 1T of storage space. hehe. thanks dude, and thanks for combat..

ok, enough for now.. again, am taking things slow.
it's friday (day of freya)

ciao

1 comment:

Alan said...

Glad that I get to read something. Might have to dissapoint you. I'll be quiet so nothing juicy and scandalous for you. I wonder if I'll go to the shelter tomorrow. It drains my energy, not good when have classes to teach. You and your missing thing. Nvm, you are not alone. Haha. I've searched but never found it.

Newer Post Older Post Home