Sep 24, 2009

reasons

There are reasons for not reviewing my posts, and part of it because it evokes so much thoughts and hidden feelings that sometimes, i just want to leave it behind.
however, i kinda broke my own rule, and happened to stumble upon one of the most depressing post that i did, about a few months back.

Inate, probably that was the reason why i put it up. as a reminder. but i didn't expect such reminders to bring back the emotions and memory, and the option to escape.

Probably i did move on, but with the post as the foundation. reading it back reminds me how angry, sad and frustrated i am at the same time. i dunno.

am regreting my decision to revise my old postings..

ciao

-edit(5.17pm)- continued reading previous posts a little more. realised that a lot of things have changed. how amazing. but some things remain constant, like the dark person in me. also realised that the phoenix had surfaced since 2008...(gosh)

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home