Oct 22, 2009

246: Flying

This post is written shortly before leaving for Hong Kong/Macau. Finally, the day has come. I've been planning, and saving for this for the past 8 months, and the moment has arrived for me, to finally be able to travel to Hong Kong. I dare say, this trip is slightly more meaningful to me, as it is fully funded my myself, and everything is paid for by myself.. even though there are some set backs,and some play-offs, i guess i have to look beyond that, and just plan to have a good time there. after all, i have travelled london city alone so many times, what is hong kong to me?

did my theme class last night. although the class wasn't as full as the other theme classes, i was still very proud of myself. i managed to bring the class to another level all together, and it was one of the best moments that i have managed to achieve like, since i started teaching. i hope i did make a change, but even if i didn't, at least i know i did a good class.

there may be things that i may be mistaken, and i think it's silly to assume. i guess the old adage that assuming makes an ass out of you and me seems a little true. probably it is not what it seems, or people's mask can be just so amazing that i cannot see through.

then, there are things which i have witnessed, and think i am right. certainly, it should be a good thing, but i guess goodness doesn't really come to me often. and certainly not this time. however, i don't hope to see any denial, and if only we could live by the truth. what is the point of looking so far, when the close faults are ignored .

anyway, am leaving now for my flight.. until next time.

ciao

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home