Oct 16, 2009

Exposed...

Now that the House of [Q] have been exposed, i am not sure if it still safe to pen my thoughts here anymore. one side of me tell me it's ok, because this is my inner thoughts and feelings, but there is still another side of me, which is a little apprehensive. somepart which is still unsure, and worried if i should be read like an open book.

all this while, i managed to keep a good job separating work from social, and from personal.. but i do wonder.. is it even possible to amalgate them, or should i draw the border properly?? i think i need a sign..

am going clubbing tonight. after staying off the scene for about a year, it's time to leave everything behind, and start all over again. i've come to realised that i shouldn't be so conservative, and so stubborn. probably it's ingrained into me, but should i remain so?? time to let go, and enjoy.

now, just hope and pray that it's an innocent night, and i won't turn into a wild child, and get drunk..

enough for now,a m about to leave. waiting for my ride :)...c'est la vie

ciao

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home