Jan 17, 2010

dance in the dark

amazingly, having about 3 pure shots of bacardi apple in my system now is not impending my judgements, and my evaluation now. in fact, i can even see clearer the things to come, and things that might be happening.

i've also come to terms with the situation, and realised that it can no longer be the same. things have got to change, and i have to take the first step. be it that i have taken small steps all these while, but a giant leap is needed to take it further.

standing on the dance floor, with lights shining by, and music pulsing through my veins... it was virtually impossible to get me to dance. what have gone missing, you may ask.. and i would say, myself. in fact, the person that was supposed to be myself have died in that crash, and this is just a substitute.. keen on taking it differently.

when all things have come and passed, only emptiness remains. when this is the sorry fact, then i guess my path towards it remains true.

however, in the words of gaga.. i just wanna dance in the dark..:)

ciao

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home