Nov 27, 2007

rejoice

ah, the pleasure of finding something back is indescribeable. as bloggers may know, i kinda 'lost' my mp3 player. i was down and depressed for the past week. however, all is different now...it's back. in my arms again....gosh, the euphoria is really indescribeable...now, i just can't wait to upload more songs into my player.......

seated in starbucks now, on a tuesday evening... celebrating my joy. and also with mich and a drink that matches her shirt (brambleberry 'bandung'). it's amazing what u can do with the drinks from here. and also the lovely atmosphere that they evoke here. i just can't wait for christmas to come....

christmas is fast approaching, and my tree is still not up yet. it's still collecting dust atop the cupboard. mich's tree is already up...so soon. anyway, i plan to make mine blue this year. i think it's a really nice colour...

ok, enough of my ramblings while sipping my lovely mocha praline frapp. it may be this season's drink, but i strongly recommend the toffee nut frapp.. that is really really delicious.

ciao.
je t'aime

1 comment:

Z said...

You should have believed me that you'll find it from the start! Haha.

Newer Post Older Post Home