Dec 4, 2007

time goes by...

it's the fourth day of december already. the last month of the year. the most depressing month of the year. the very month whereby suicide rates hit ceiling high...and also, it's the end of 2007. and i can summarise 2007 in two words....it sucked!! big time, nonetheless. it was the worse year of my life. especially in the last few months, it's been the thoughest in my life. it's worse than me getting a needle from the doc...or heck, worse than breaking up with my ex. i was nearing mental exhaustion... thank goodness for the friends around me. thanks for being my rock through all these times...

oh ppl, u guys should really go watch 'enchanted'. don't be bothered bout the reviews from the critics. they are hired to do so.. instead, just go watch it with an open heart. it's really really nice. in fact, it made me wanna believe in happily ever after...oh, an amy adams..she's just so sweet. and if u don't fancy her, patrick 'McDreamy' Dempsy and james marsden in tights would really swoon u over...seriously, just go watch it..

ciao
p.s. can't wait for christmas...
and santa...i've been a very 'good' boy this year, so please..read my wishlist carefully. haha

2 comments:

Z said...

As much as I love to believe in "Happily Ever After" I doubt that much exists in reality! And it's almost harder that one's going to exist on you!

William said...

"Ever After", "Forever" are relative terms, I guess. Cheer up!

Newer Post Older Post Home