Jan 19, 2008

G.L.A.M.O.R.O.U.S.

Fergie?? not.. it's ME. i'm glamorous...haha. i wish. don't get me wrong, i am not suffering from an inflated ego overdose.. neither am i high on pot. just that i wanna feel, be and live glamorous. i want to fly first class, pop the bubbling..and do all that i love, and not give a damn.....
however, all these are dreams of a silly fool living in the 21st century...all i can do now is just stick to my monotonous routine, grow up, earn a living, and die peacefully...haha

have been having bouts of weird dreams and the such. one day, it was about me making a turn into mich's place (apparently the turn is called a 'toaster turn), another was about me doing my crocodile pose, with the term fool's hover in my head. this afternoon, i was dreaming of me,mich,lav and chris, walking along the promenade of esplanade, in the rain. next thing i know, my poncho was blown away, my umbrella couldn't shelter me anymore, and i was drenched to the core. feeling wet, i had actually crouched down and cried. i know. i cried and cried and cried like a lunatic. mind u, there was a RHCP song in the background (behind blue eyes), and eventually changed to enya's oronico flow....there. talk about a twisted mind.

retail therapy is better than sex. this is what i think. bought myself 2 tops yesterday....from prangin nonetheless (i always suffer from a severe headache in that particular mall). so, there's the white chinese motif/button top (for first day of CNY), and a black vest/hoodie thingy (for my next clubbing session..although i don't really know when). am so pleased with the purchases....now, i just can't wait to put them on (i've tried them on twice today, especially the black vest)...haha

mum says i should stop losing weight. apparently, i'm starting to look like a drug addict. dad thinks that i may ruin my body with the drastic weight loss (i told him last thursday). ppl tell me i shouldn't lose anymore, and should tone up instead.....
i know, but somehow, i think i really want to shed that last few kilos to end up a perfect 60. yes, i need to tone up..(more serious effort needed), but i think lean muscles are sexy....what to do.....argh

here's two ppl that i proudly say i envy them....
1) Kah Hooi... gosh, he lost so so so much weight, has so much energy...and has abs. he has abs....he has abs. i'm really impressed with him. i do my workout so often, and yet i don't see my abs...but his is there....just there. gosh...
2) Chris...first, he was fat and ugly (thank goodness i didn't know him then). then he's so slim. and now, he's complaining that he's fat...but above all that...he can eat and eat and eat and eat non stop for more than 12 hours..and still remain so thin. all i could hear from him is food, food and more food. it's like he's got this gigantic tapeworm in his tummy or something.... if only i could eat like him and not worry about anything..

thaipusam's this wed. i'm going up the hill on tues nite/wed morn, and hopefully with all my besties (old and new). really look forward to that, as this time, our circle is getting larger and larger..haha. so, wish me luck

lastly, i find myself very cheap when it comes to the 'untouchable'. i've been offering myself to help the untouchable. i know i may be kind, but is my kindness really pure? or is it with a hidden agenda? i don't know. getting to know my untouchable deeper is a good thing...but will the deepness hurt me eventually? only time will tell.. the person is still untouchable, and i am still going nowhere. maybe i need a new person in life, someone that can take me as i am. someone that will appreciate me. i don't know...haih.
this silly little game called love.....

ok, ciao.
je t'aime

1 comment:

Z said...

Got to thank you for that. Haha. Hopefully one day I'll really have abs and then I can tell people about it and show them my abs and be proud of it. You've got abs also okie and both of us need to work super hard for them to be visible. You've got great energy too! Haha. Thanks for the great compliments but I seriously still think that there's so much to improve.

Newer Post Older Post Home