Feb 24, 2008

saturday? or sunday?

well, i guess my blog is starting to get a little crowded huh.. all u guys see are adverts here and there. can't blame a newbie for starting. besides, who doesn't wanna earn some cash. i'm running dry as i idle my life away now..

hmm, idle..i probably used the wrong word for my life. in fact, my life is anything but idle. i have deadlines to meet, stuff to write, experiments to conduct..and then there's my social life. in fact, i've been out for the past few nights far more often than before. let's see.. there was the gambling session, kh's lunar birthday session, the torch session, then last night (friday) again for supper/dinner. somehow or other, my life is one confused masterpiece as my timing is out. here i am blogging on sunday morning (while still reeling off saturday night). then there is the confused meals (b'fast/lunch, dinner/supper, lunch/dinner??). somehow, when i get busy, i seem to skip meals far more often... and then i binge. i guess my yoyo diet will eventually consume me..

but i think it's all worth it as i've been on my feet for more than 8 hours today. all for my stupid FYP. guess i was so consumed by the rush that i didn't take a break..eventually completing 27 protein analyses, 4 lipid analyses, and prepared for another 5. what others will take 3 to 4 days to do, i've completed it in 8 hours. hopefully it's all worth it eventually. i do not want to realise that i've sacrificed so much to get anything less than an A for this paper.

ok, guess i'll stop now before i overwork my body. and i am so sorry for the adverts, but please bear with me while i try my best to keep them organised.
until another time then..

ciao
je t'aime
ben

1 comment:

Alan said...

Omg. You did everything in a day?

Newer Post Older Post Home