Feb 25, 2008

manic monday

is today a monday?? it certainly is. and worst, it was a manic monday for me. i didn't have enough sleep, my energy was totally zapped out, and my emotions were helter-skelter. with the last amount of energy i had, i had to muster out of bed, head up to the campus (at 9) and finally returning at 6. then, it was to the gym to sweat my lazy ass off. thankfully, i ended the day well by being in starbucks enjoying my cup of chamomile tea (am still here).

emotions are hard to contain. even when you try ur best to control it on the surface, it'll surface eventually and eat u up from within. that's what i have been suffering from the past few days. i thought i had mine under wraps. somehow, it's eating me up, turning my life upside down. i think i have to go for a retreat or something.

i guess the signs were very discreet. over the past few days, i've been playing with god, destiny or whatever higher powers that be. i've asked for signs concerning a certain person, and i guess the answers were very direct. so, i guess i'll just have to fall for something else. thanks anyway...for all the signs.

ciao, as my chamomile tea is slowly lulling me to slumberland.
je t'aime
ben

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home