Mar 2, 2008

comfort food nite...

firstly, i would like to apologise to all my readers for the previous post. i know that it was really depressing. i don't mean to bring your spirits down, but i guess misery loves company.

well, i am feeling better now. in fact, my mood was so much better since last night. finally got over the fatigue and the lethargy of the weekend. i don't deny that my mood is still down, but i guess i could keep it beneath me now. i wanna enjoy the weekend!!!

am feeling a little guilty now, as i was pigging out on comfort food. had rather late lunch or hash browns and sausages. skipped dinner..until my sis pestered me to mcd's. besides, it was the drive-thru, so i don't mind. initially, was only supposed to get an oreo mcflurry for her. somehow, we got ourselves a pie each, her mcflurry, and my chocolate cornetto sundae..guess i'll have to work out all the calories tomorrow... or continue with a japanese lunch treat from mum (not sure if i wanna go yet).

am both happy and sad at the same time for my final year project. happy that it's done, almost complete. just one last phase to go. but am sad that after doing some analyses, realised that my diet isn't exactly effective for growth. but what's done is done. all i have to do now is to compile my results, write up my discussion, and i am all set to graduate. oh, am really glad that i my only exam paper is on the 22nd of april. guess i could slot in a genting trip after going for celine dion's concert.

i couldn't believe this, but i am still laughing to 'a cinderella story'. it may be corny or so...but watching repeats can really lift ur spirits. haha. i have to say, i really 'heart' hilary duff. lindsay, take a cue!!

just a random thought.. maybe i should send my resume for a post of lecturer in taylor's college in kl. perhaps i could teach biology and/or psychology. but it's just a passing thought.. mum and dad wants me to go to australia to pursue my master's degree..

ok for tonight.. still contemplating. yoga or japanese food?? (sign from tv now says japanese..no thanks to the advert from ajinomoto)

oh, another heart for mix fm. they played 2 celine songs back to back last yesterday morn. was so happy to hear alone and my heart will go on together. watched 'a new day' again last night, and was so just so happy to be able to sing to songs like 'i surrender', 'river deep, mountain high', and also 'to love you more'.. me on celine fever now..

ciao
je t'aime
ben

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home