Mar 21, 2008

madness (ii)

well, let's clear some things, shall we...
firstly, in my previous post, i wasn't talking about the untouchable(refer to older post). that was old news, and i've got over it. besides, the present relationship with the untouchable is the safest, and will never progress from here.

next, i think i am just confused and infatuated. either that, or i must be desperate. so, it's not something that will last long, and i just don't wanna waste my time doing something that i know that it won't work out.

so, i guess that cleared the air. it's just a silly moment of infatuation. it's still here, but i am also trying to get over it. the person in question has so many facades that i don't think i can really cope with.. it's tiring.

well, i have nothing much to blog about tonight. maybe it's the bad mood, the suppressed anger, the dissappointment, and a tinge of lethargy. guess i'll just sleep until a better tomorrow dawn upon me.

1 comment:

Alan said...

I commented and I didn't know what happened. This is the second time. Anyway, I was saying that everytime you mention somebody I start to think of the "untouchable". Haha. So, it's all over for the untouchable? Also, I'm somewhat in a position so similar of yours. And it really makes me wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing but I think it's probably the latter.

Newer Post Older Post Home