Mar 21, 2008

bleeding love

are you hooked on the x-factor lass, leona lewis?? i know i am. her song is constantly in playback in my brain. i can only hear the chorus in me over and over again. well, i think it's a nice song. and probably a very very minute fraction of my soul could resonate with it..hmm.
well, just something about her.. she's only exactly one month older than me. damn it. she's turning 23, and i'm also turning 23 (30 days later), and she's a celeb. what about me? i am nobody in life. guess that's just the plain irony of life.
well, i am also bleeding love, albiet my wound is very very small...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your honesty. We can only admire Leona from afar. She is so beautiful and talented it hurts. But try not to be sad. The world is mostly made up of 'nobodies' (that is, people with no influence) so you are not alone. There are billions of us. Some of us even hang around Leona fanclub message boards. :)

Have you heard her 'Run' cover that she performed live? I think it's great...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7r2ApESN4

Alan said...

I think I'm bleeding too!

Michelle Quah said...

i'm joining ur club. u know, u stupid kawan, u were right... i am so in the dumpsters of self pity.

Ganymede said...

Oh wow. Our birthdays are close to each other. :)

Lots of April born around.

[Q]-ben said...

ekk...queer ranter, u've got it wrong. i am a may baby!!

Newer Post Older Post Home