Mar 4, 2008

twice-a-tuesday

today is just not right. everything seems so wrong, and everything seems to be repeating itself. firstly, i am still stuck in the lab again. just like last night. in fact, i'll have to leave later tonight, about 12.30am (i left bout 11 last night). secondly, everything that i do, i just have to do them twice. i have to weigh my samples again, run the same test again, run the same analysis again, and even studied for yet another wrongly-scheduled test. everything just seem so wrong. even the browsers for my computer needs to be clicked twice. gosh.


i've missed gym for two days now. i do wonder, is it for better or for worse? i feel more tired, and more taxed out compared to my gym sessions. besides, all this are also taxing my mind. i am running out of thoughts and ideas. even blogging now seems dreadful as i am suffering from a certain mental block..

ok, just one interesting thing...i was convinced that the campus have no good looking people at all.. until this morning. i just happen to climb the stairs to my lab, and i this guy was decending it. gosh.. he's just perfectly fine. got me startled for a moment.. and i couldn't look at him in the eye..ah.so i was proven wrong..now, i wonder if he's a student, or just an outsider. but seriously, i've never seen a chinese boy so slim, so fair, so tall, so perfect in all aspects. and his smile.. wow. and most importantly, he was dressed up formally and seemed to be glowing...(either that, or my eyes were blinded).. haha. so, good looking ppl do exist... pity none will turn their eyes to look my way.

this is in response to a comment from my previous blog. mich, it's not that i refuse help. it's just that i am not getting help at all. i am not perfect, and not all demanding. i also need help at times. and now is the time that i need the most, and i find myself doing everything alone.

enough for tonight. my mind is slowly shutting down
ciao
je t'aime
ben

1 comment:

Alan said...

Who's so good looking? Take pictures! Haha.

Newer Post Older Post Home