Mar 3, 2008

uni nite

from the title, it may sound like a prom nite or a ball. but it's far from that. it's a ridiculous monday night, and i am seated in the lab typing this post at half past nine. apart from the vermins, saurians and other creatures of the night, i guess i am the only soul here, still working. all this for the sake of my final year project. often, i question.. why do i have so much to do while my peers are taking it so easy? why do others have help from their seniors while i have to do it all by myself?? then i realise, maybe this will help me in the future. maybe this will make me stronger. make me a better person. i am not even sure if research is in my blood, but i guess my stubborness and spirit will get me going..however, i am blessed to know that i have many friends and also my family supporting me. it's good to know that all these people have given me unconditional support and love, and i really can't thank them enough.

now, for the fun side of life.. went to watch step up 2 this afternoon. it's not as good as the first one, but i wouldn't say that it's bad either. they are just of different elements. however, the first one have more dance moves, whereas this one has got loads of disgusting ppl. plot is really thinner than muslin.. and the style of dancing is not exactly my liking (cos it's very break, rnb.. all of which i couldn't do). come on, a person my size wouldn't be able to spin on the head, stand on arms or even just break dance...(fear is also a factor). but there are also a few good scenes like the latin dance. the salsa is one of the most flirtatious dance, and it's also my fantasy to dance like that. my ideal partner should be able to dance and seduce me on the dance floor.. haha. all in all, just an ok movie.. however, one thing really swooned me over.. the lead guy's teeth. and his smile. gosh, his teeth is so perfect and white...ahh...

ok, apparently i shouldn't teach yoga for free.. but who would want to pay an amateur to teach. guess i'll forever be just the member on the floor. but i guess it's just fine to teach friends... well, decision in due time. and if it's for charity, maybe i'll just channel them to the spca..doggies in the pound, u may have hope for better shelter soon..haha

ok, i'll have to get back to work. guess this post is pretty concise about my thoughts for the moment. until next time, and wish me luck

ciao
je t'aime
ben

edit: guess what, i left my wallet at home. now, i am cashless and id-less. makes me no less different from an immigrant. hopefully no one will catch me later..

4 comments:

Alan said...

I didn't realise that he's got a perfect teeth.

Alan said...

I think he's just not good looking enough for me to realise. Lol.

Michelle Quah said...

hello, i said nominal fee. not asking u to make ppl pay a huge load. my bestie is an illegal immigrant....well, i knew all along. ahahahhaha.

Michelle Quah said...

oh yeah, and it's not cos the seniors didn't want to help u, only u refused it, i see it that way. because u think they will mess up and only u can do it better than all of them combined which is why u refuse to BE helped. that's the difference. plus, it will make u stronger than elephant glue in future. yes.

Newer Post Older Post Home