Apr 12, 2008

2 more days...

technically, it's actually one more day. but then again, my time zone is always out, so i guess u can say that it's two more nights. i just can't wait to be in that seat, watching celine belt out all her songs. i know that the night may be short when you are enjoying it.. but i hope that the memories last forever.

ok, to clear some things.. firstly, i will like to thank my diaper buddy aka kawan lampin aka mich aka precious princess for recording the videos during the launch of body jam. i appreciate the sacrifice she had to make (running away from her mum) to come support me.. so, here's a big THANK YOU, for doing all this.

as i am leaving again tomorrow, guess my blog will be on hold until my return. let's just hope that i'll return a wiser and happier person.

ciao
je t'aime
ben

1 comment:

Alan said...

It will leave you so much memories. That I'm sure. One of the best things that happened to me was being able to catch my diva in person. Though, it's got to finally come and go it will leave you such great memories; making you love Celine so much more, just like the way I love Sammi more and more!

Newer Post Older Post Home