Apr 6, 2008

leaving on a jetplane

a classic peter,paul and mary song here probably best describe what's up for me in the next few hours. as you may probably read, or heard, i'm headed down to KL this time. it's not that far, and it's not that long. but somehow, there's this weird feeling that keeps on playing in my head. there is a weird sense of longing, and i just don't know... but anyhow, i've said my goodbyes.. crazy me...

let's just hope that i'll rediscover myself in KL in this coming few days. probably this unexpected vacation is what i really need. besides, it's also probably time to get to know the big city...for future.. haha. i don't know. anyway, i'll just let it pass and 5 days will just come and go. i'll be bringing my lappie, but let's just hope that i will be able to stay connected.

another day, another way.. until then, goodbye.

ciao
je t'aime
ben

Newer Post Older Post Home