Apr 5, 2008

over the rainbow

somewhere, someplace, over the rainbow... i know i will find my calling. in the place where troubles melt like lemondrops, away above the chimney tops...that's where you'll find me..

i hope to reach that lovely place sang by eva cassidy soon. seriously, that place seems so beautiful. so tempting, that it makes me wonder what am i doing here? but then, which rainbow am i to follow? and i am not a bird, i can't fly over the rainbow..haih.

i realised that i just can't keep my mouth (or my fingers, for the matter) shut... last night was another night when i poured, yet again, another part of my soul to a friend. i am really disappointed by myself. i couldn't even stay to the promise to shut myself up..why...

but one thing i am proud of.. i have clearly taken my stand on not clubbing anymore. temptations can come from anywhere, but i really think that it's set in stone now. no more clubbing for me..

hmm... so, i've got rhythm, but no soul... i've got hips, but no hop.. techniques, but no energy. thanks anyway. at least i know where i stand.

i think i also deserve another slap for talking about others. sometimes, we can't help but to share opinions. and somehow, i think it's related to me, or at least a little bit. so, u can't blame me if i shall play the political game too. hey, it's a dog eat dog world. if i can't fend for myself, who will do so for me?

maybe i'm a little affected with the ancient war books that i'm reading, and perhaps a little from the movie today too. went for 'three kingdoms: resurrection of the dragon' today, with my granny. it was a nice watch. i'm always interested in ancient cultures, especially the chinese, and i wouldn't give it up for anything. but i think all the ruthless killings, the scheming, and all have got into me a little...

anyway, i'll still say that it's a nice show. go watch if u have the time.

ciao
je t'aime
ben

if happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow...then why, oh why, can't i???

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home