May 2, 2008

crazy week

i have to say, this is one hell of a crazy week. ok, probably not a week. just for a few days..haha

firstly, i had a hair cut.. after 3 years of having long hair, i decided to snip my locks and opted for a short hairdo.. yup, now i have a man-bob.. i must say, it was a welcomed change. anyway, this hairdo did get me a lot of compliments..especially from the gym.. some were shocked, some couldn't recognise me..and my lovely yoga teacher kept teasing me with compliments..haha

viva..hmm, it's over. i was evaluated by one of the hardest examiner in the field..but i guess it's good for me. i couldn't deny that my experiment did raise a lot of questions..some that even i couldn't understand. this is why i am not returning to this field!!

interview with marcus evans yesterday. i think it went well, but eventually, it's just another job in sales. although i know that the clientele is very high profile, i really don't see a future in tele-marketing. well, guess i have no options but to accept the job first, before moving forwards...one hand, i want a job..the other, i wanna continue my masters..aih

lost control and was taken over by temptations last night. was driving home after a movie and supper with friends. heard leona lewis on the radio and decided to sing along to it.. haih. disastrous. eventually, i did punish myself by giving me two slaps across the face.. looks like i have to be extra hard on myself

so, my uncle finally passed away. as much as we'd try to distance ourselves from him, i guess it's inevitable that i have to take part in the funeral. that's probably what family would do. besides, he's alone.. if we do not take care of his last rites, who would. but i would say that i am not a very good mourner.. i even had the time to go home to watch tv series (ugly betty and desperate housewives are more important), had time to go for interview, and even had the time to go out for dinner, and then watched the forbidden kingdom with a friend.oh, couple that with some work out time too.. haha.

as usual, not a single tear was shed on my part. i guess my heart has finally harden in this aspect. or probably my tear ducts have totally run dry. heck, i couldn't even shed a tear of sympathy for myself. there were nights when i would lie on my bed, thinking of things.. and wanting to cry it all out, but somehow, it's impossible now..haih

speaking of forbidden kingdom..i've watched it finally. after the many failed attempts, i managed to catch it. i was very close to snapping and was even about to go watch it all by myself (when i start, the next couple of movies would also be by myself)..but eventually, my buddy asked me out for it..so, i guess i wouldn't be catching any movies alone anytime soon.

so, parliament session began, and somehow, it turned into a circus. MPs were calling each other names, not respecting the order, and all trying to get their 15 seconds of fame. is this what the new democracy is all about?? people's interest or self interest first?? i wonder... but then again, i guess i'm the only person concerned about this (apparently, audrey tatou being the new face of chanel no.5 is more important that national affairs).

it was beltane until a about an hour ago. bonfires are lit to welcome the coming of summer. it's the time to feast and be merry.. and also to pray and wish for a better year ahead, and also for better harvest. to some, beltane is similar to samhain, whereby the veil shrouding bordering our world and the netherworld being the thinnest...so, guys, don't get spooked ya!!

speaking of getting spooked, watched muoi: ghost portrait, last saturday. err..terrible show. cold, unemotional faces..and apparently, it's based on true stories too..haha. but i guess they didn't expect that a certain scene did resonated with my reality..haha.

so, i'm turning 23 in 22 hour's time. ah, how time flies.. soon, i'll be on my deathbed, reminiscing of this moment leading on to my big day when i turn 23..haha. well, the jam gang is having a celebration for me..a small one. which i am thankful of... but then again, there is also a certain part in me which doesn't really wanna celebrate this affair. as silly as it may sound, it's actually a little heart-wrenching for me to celebrate this day.

ok, enough of my crazy days.. hoping for a good night's rest, before another crazy day take over me tomorrow.. i so wanted to go for the world music festival, but time doesn't permit me..aih. guess that i'll just hit the gym tomorrow to unwind again..haha

1 comment:

Alan said...

You watched the MP sessions? Haha. And somebody's big day is coming. Btw, Muoi sucks to the max la. And also I think the haircut suits you alot!

Newer Post Older Post Home