May 3, 2008

shocked

well, as far as i can put it, i guess tonight is one of the most memorable birthdays that i ever had. come on, little did i know that a lot of ppl are actually planning behind my back to surprise me. and to think that all this while, i was complaining bout the lack of surprise. but it's fun, although i really had a few dumb blonde moments..haha

so, let's take a glimpse at my first birthday gift for this year.

it's a bling-ed up, bag with my name in crystals...hahaha. it's so beautiful that it pratically yells out DIVA!!!


the girls decided to come over with a cake and candles..and surprised me. if it wasn't for my dog's barking, it would be even more shocking


me and reen..trying to look svelte with our figures...notice the short crop do..


dumb blonde moment.. and also so DIVA to have the lovely bag. thanks mich and lav for the lovely bag...

1 comment:

Michelle Quah said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gotcha! dumb blonde bestie! giggle.
Happy 23rd ben!

Newer Post Older Post Home