May 23, 2008

remnants

sorry for the morbidity of the previous 2 posts. it was dark, yes. it was depressed, yes. it was annoying, yes...but i guess i'll have to change the tone of the blog again.
anyway, i've started to pick the remnants of my life back, and start again. i will not have a tabula rasa, but i guess i'll try to make good use of what i have left. not sure if hope is still around, but i guess that all depends on my pov.
i guess i'm thankful for the friends around me. they did what they could to cheer me up, and i guess i shouldn't disappoint them. after all, i cannot let them down.. it's unfair to them, considering that they were so supportive.
firstly, i think i'm pulling my act together and will start shadowing later this evening. i'm not sure how it'll go, but i hope that i'll learn from this. i guess i have to really be calm, and as wished..shine on stage.
ok, i start to get comments that i am slightly lanky. few people have actually come up to me to tell me that i am going thinner, and after viewing the video from the training, i don't think i can disagree with them.
well, that's all for this time. i hope it's not as morbid as the previous 2 posts. after all, those were the immediate thoughts i have..uncensored..haha
ciao
je t'aime
ben

2 comments:

kennee said...

u must b kah hooi's friend if i'm right...the concert was lk so amazingly fantastic...if she's evr gonna com again...i'll definitely get the tickets...kah hooi is such a big fan of hers yet he missed it...i'm so glad tat i went...i drove all nigggggggght...peace out...

Alan said...

I'm so glad everything is okie for you now. That fella that commented is my friend btw. I know I missed it, I love Celine but nothing can be better than Sammi!

Newer Post Older Post Home