May 13, 2008

shopping addict

so, i'm a shopaholic.. it's a well known fact. retail therapy helps alot, and comes really handy when there's an event round the corner. anyway, my retail therapy for the past weekend totals up to 1500MYR. yes, i've spent that much in less than 48 hours.
firstly, i bought myself an ipod... yes. after all these years of being a loyal creative user, i've decided to switch to ipod for my convenience. partly because i've maxxed out the space in my creative. and also for my convenience in the future, as i will be using the ipod for my bodybalance training and classes..so, there goes 2/3 of the amount mentioned
the remaining 1/3 were spent on clothes, clothes and other apparels. well, since i'm going to start work next month, i decided to get myself some work clothes. hence, i managed to get 3 long-sleeved shirts, socks and also a pair of pin-stripped pants from padini. completing the look, i also decided to get myself a pair of work shoes and a leather walllet..haha. see..there goes all the money
oh, some were spent on getting a pair of track bottoms and a cap (for no reason)..haha. so, there u go...confessions of a shopaholic.
seriously, if i have all the cash in the world, i could be the ultimate shopper. it just feels so good to shop and shop..and besides, i had good company for shopping..thanks ya..
haha

ciao
je t'aime
ben

1 comment:

Alan said...

Finally Ipod also. So sweet ya and we know who your company is also. I guess the old one is still always better than the new one?

Newer Post Older Post Home