May 9, 2008

my my...

firstly, i apologise again (for god knows how many times) for not being able to update my blog. a little issue cropped up on tuesday night, prompting me to storm off the house. probably u'll be reading less from here too cos i guarantee when will i next blog...

wednesday, went for an interview, and got a job in SERI (socio-economic and environmental research institute). i am starting off as a research officer, but i am certain that i will climb my way up the social ladder come on day. anyway, this job sounds really really interesting as i will be doing loads of ground work, getting opinions, surveys and policy making, as well as constantly meeting up with the state executive councillors, and NGO's. it's like a dream come true...i'm sure this social butterfly will eventually leave its mark before being consumed by the flames...

am really pushing myself very hard for the past few days in gym. i have to be perfect, if not, 90% perfect. my legs are still aching, but i have to seize the opportunity to become perfect. anyway, attended a bodystep class (not for anyone).. my first, after being in the gym for a year and a half. found it interesting, and i can assure you that it's not the last time that i am attending one..haha.
i can now say that an hour of balance training and 90 minutes of yoga could suck out every ounce of strength you have in the body (especially when you missed lunch)..haha

i'll try to update pictures from my birthday dinner as soon as possible. i'm sorry that things have turned out this way. i'll try to seize the opportunity to come online as soon as possible..

i may have laxed a little, but i am still punishing myself if i catch myself vocalising a single sound in a song. it's been weeks already, and temptations are still so strong, but i guess i have to really keep to myself. as it is, the ugly duckling shall quack no more...

i guess that's all for a few bittersweet days. life will become harder, but i think i shall not crack....the show must go on..

ciao
je t'aime
ben

1 comment:

Alan said...

Not for anyone meh. Haha. Almost forgotten that you're opt for the old one instead of the new one. Good for you!

Newer Post Older Post Home