Jun 27, 2008

121 - yay!!

welcome to post no. 121. haha. so soon, and i've written 121 posts on my life, and the nonsense surrounding it. it's really amazing to find this outlet for my thoughts..

again, this is gonna be a quickie, as i am still at work. life, as alan puts it, is still in routine. work, gym, home. nothing much, except for the occassional dinner with friends.. or that extra cup of coffee..

am launching body balance tomorrow. although i'm not the one presenting, i'm already feeling the tension in it. thankful that it's the first class in the morning, then i could head home to sleep. after all, i'll be in the gym again for body jam and body step classes. and not to mention, a birthday party to attend after the launch (gosh, i dread birthdays).

this is the last day of the fourth week that i'm working. in other words, it's been a month since i've started working. my name card is ready (and i've been handing them out), my cheque is in the bank, and i'm starting to get the hang of using my visa.. gosh, i think i seriously need to manage my finances prudently.

anyway, managed to bid a belkin for my laptop.. haha. yes. speak of managing finances. but then, who could resist a belkin?? just like which girl would give up their chanels..

ok, signing off now.

ciao,
je t'aime
ben

-post 121: end-

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home