Jun 23, 2008

Quickie

here's a quickie to keep the blog 'alive'..haha

anyway, just finished work, but still enjoying the comfort of my office

feeling moody and unwell. i think i'm going to be sick. had 2 panadols just now, but i can still feel the heat behind my head, and the heavy sensation on my temples..

watched the incredible hulk on saturday. i dare say, this version beats ang lee's hands down. besides, there's so much emotion in the hulk that i actually felt like leaving the theater at certain moments to head to the toilet to clear my senses.

dunno what's wrong, but my emotions are running haywire too. tears want to fill my eyes for the past few days, but still, i couldn't manage to cry...

will be shadowing janis for the launch of bodybalance 41 come this saturday. this is the first time i'll be on stage for bodybalance launch, and the first time also as an instructor. can't wait. apparently, trainers from kl are also coming, so i think this time, it's gonna be a blast.

ok, enough of the quickie. am leaving now to go for coffee with rooney before working out. see ya ppl soon

ciao
je t'aime
ben

1 comment:

Alan said...

I really don't know what to expect for Saturday.

Newer Post Older Post Home