Sep 3, 2008

Quitting

Well well, i'm back from my 'holiday' of 4 days and 3 nites in KL, plus another day of rest at home.. was it good?? i wonder. all i know was that there were loads of driving, loads of sore back and aching neck, a workshop to attend, and loads of tension...yes, this holiday is so tensed that i don't really think i enjoyed it..

anyway, went for my first quarterly session. it was great to finally see so many friends, and also my trainer (riyo) and kylie gates. was also happy to do body jam and body balance way ahead before the new launch..hehe. sadly i have to give body step a pass as i wanted to conserve energy for body jam. am glad that latin flava is back..woohoo!!! body balance...hmm....easier than usual.

just saw that i was tagged in a photo from osman's facebook for the quarterly. so not flattering, so horrible, and looks like i was high on drugs or something like that. and you wonder why i don't fancy being in pictures...

as for the title to this post.. the faux 'vacation' seemed to gave me some insights to things that should probably start considering at this point of my life...
1. probably i should call it quits with body balance. i think i should stay until the launch of release 42, and then stop being an instructor and just attend classes.
2. thought of quitting the gym too..high time to hang up my dancing shoes, my sweat pants and all, and just try to pick up the pieces of my life.
3. thought of quitting my job. not that i don't love it, but there is this part that wants to leave everything and do the impossible.. am considering either to be a monk, or just doing nothing..
4. thought of quitting penang, look for a new place and start over, hoping that mistakes obtained here will not be repeated
5. thought of quitting my personality. i'm sick and tired of being mr nice guy. i wonder whatever happened to the old bitch that used to be in me.. where is that person hiding now?? besides, i think i need to step into the dark side..even considered pimping myself.. just for the satisfaction of it.
6. lastly, thought of quitting my life.

enough said for this morbid morning. let's just hope that i pick up the pieces, maintain status quo, and move on.

ciao

1 comment:

Alan said...

I'm actually worried. I really hope you're fine. You have my support mentally!

Newer Post Older Post Home