Jan 2, 2009

elephant brains?? probably not

Isn't it funny how Alan mentioned about a tiff about me and him that i can't seem to remember... probably age has caught up with me, drying up my brain cells to the point that i can't even remember such happenings (and mind you, apparently, it was only a few months back). either that, or i've been throwing one too many tantrums that i can't even remember who i am mad with anymore..

speaking of getting mad, i guess there's no better way to end the year than being a cranky, moody sour grape. it was misery, bent on ruining me.. the day was bad to start with (interrupted sleep), then, horrendous nap that zapped my energy.. then, other incidents concerning my dressing.. and finally, spending hours waiting and waiting for things to happen. waiting for people to turn up, waiting for seats, waiting for food...argh.. but i guess i just have to bear with it.. after all, i had quite a good year, so cut me some slack and just let me be moody for once.. haha.

caught two movies back to back again yesterday.. i guess that's not a bad way to fill the day.. watched lady cop and papa crook (starring alan's fav diva, sammi cheng), then went for adam sandler's bedtime stories.. i guess i kinda expected more from bedtime stories, but it just fell flat and way way way lower than my expectations.. probably i should have saved my money for inkheart instead (after all, brandon fraser is better than adam sandler). at least, i'll get to see him transported into the realm of fantasy and magic (something that doesn't happen in reality)[sigh]..

once again, no new year resolutions. after all, why make them when you intend to break them as soon as the clock strikes midnight?? but somehow, as i was standing underneath the fireworks, welcoming the minute, i said a silent prayer.. and without the doubt, it's for everyone around me to be happy at all times. as alan had put it, i have a really cool gang of friends that will always be with me. so, wishing them bliss and happiness is the least i could do for them..

random thought: i'm actually very vain.. haha. in fact, as my granny put it to her friends this morning, i do appreciate being praised from her friends.. haha.
anyway, people have been telling me that i've lost weight again (not just one, but a few), but i do doubt that, and i think i should lose another few kilograms (for assurance). besides, i also need to tone up my body (for reasons that i don't know), improve my flexibility, and probably built some strength?? (again, for no apparent reasons.. so i guess that's not a priority).

ok, enough for now (am heading off to the gym earlier so that i can practise my balance)..

ciao
have a happy new year

ben

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home