Mar 30, 2009

First Night

And so, my training in KL has officially started. I have to say, it is not as bad as I'd expected. However, there are still some kinks here and there to iron out (like the lack of an ironing board in my room, and also the very fact that there is no WiFi in my room). Worst still, I couldn't connect to MSN or Meebo..:(. That is really pulling the life line out of me. First you isolate me, then you pull me away from my means of staying connected and grounded...:(
Just another thought.. looks like i will have to get used to eating Malay food for the one month here.. not really my taste and liking, but i guess i have no choice.. I do wonder, what will be my first thing to eat back in Penang?? will it be Hokkien mee? or fast food again?? hahaha.

Friends, if u are reading this, i really want to thank you all. I am drawing strength from all your blessings given on the night before i left. You may think it's nothing, but the dinner, and the short rendezvous in coffee bean is giving me strength.

I guess that's all i have for tonight. lethargy is slowly setting in, and i start to feel the 'rounding' of my body..

ciao

p.s. don't bother going for another culture show next time. it's not worth it, and it doesn't reflect the true meaning of the culture. I would rather watch myself dance than to watch a culture show like that.

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home