Mar 26, 2009

A day in history

Well, if there's anything, yesterday was worth remembering as one of the 'significant' days of my life...
reason: i finally completed a bodyattack class.
after being reluctant to enter a bodyattack class after 3 years in the gym, i finally gave it a go (and endured towards the end).
part of my motivation was the simple reason that i'm leaving soon, and probably should just give it a try (another was due to the music)
luckily, there were loads of friends there, and they were all very happy to see me there.. well, at least they finally saw me doing it.
however, i would not say that i enjoyed it, and probably this is my one and only bodyattack class (or probably i should just do one every quarter, to live the music).. haha

btw, all the pushing in the gym (loading up in pump, adding level on step) is finally getting into me. i can hardly feel my legs anymore (except for the sore). probably it's a good thing (at least i know that i've been there, done that).. for who knows what will one horrible month in KL will do to me (in any case, i'm hoping that i'll slim down then).. hehe.
but all the pushing has its price to pay too.. i'm finally feeling the fatigue and lethargy..and it had affected my bodybalance. in fact, i finally faltered and made a mistake last night in bodybalance.. well, at least i know it'll be different once i am back..

a few months back, i was actually planning to leave and abandon the live here for something else. a retreat, for a couple of days. just to leave the hustle and bustle, and return fresh and anew.. however, with my trip down to KL now, i am somehow getting the cold feet.. in fact, i think it's separation anxiety. i guess all this stems from a certain sense of belonging within my clique.. something which is not good for me.. perhaps, this will be the cause of my downfall...

am trying to gain strength and inspirations from the people around me, and guess what.. i finally found the ultimate model.. Wilhemenia Slater, from Ugly Betty. she's strong, she's willy, and she's trying her best not to let emotions get into her way, not especially in life.. even when she's fallen, she doesn't give up.. besides, she's got great fashion sense.. oh, Willy Slater, u are the one..

ok, enough of my ranting
ciao

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home