Jul 8, 2009

every man for himself..

clearly, the tides have changed.. i am no longer gonna be the proactive person, i am no longer gonna be kind, obliging and hardworking. i guess my attitude towards work have also changed dramatically, and now, i will only do what i am told, and at my own whims and fancy. i am not even gonna be involved to touch anything else.. haha.

somehow the tables have changed also, in my thinking. in a way, it's so funny to read what alan has to say in my previous blog, cos normally, i'll be the one advising such. i guess, it's time for me to stay away from all these, and indulge myself in my personal passion instead. no more pleasing this and entertaining that..

lastly, i don't see beauty/sexiness in megan fox. what is the big deal with that?? i'd prefer marcia cross over megan fox any time..

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home