Sep 23, 2009

walk away...again

once again, i am thrown into a course of confusion. seems like trouble and confusion, have a certain way of finding me, when i least need it.

firstly, it seems like my fight-or-flight button have been pushed, and it is on flight mode again. it all started during the g-force movie session, and i was nearing the point of driving away but had to backtrack and stayed the whole night as i held the movie tickets. i guessed nic saved the day by passing me the tix.. but the temptation to just walk away and leave was so strong.

then now, it's hong kong. yes, i've been looking forward to this trip for the longest time already. am even looking at travel books etc to get some pointers before heading to my HK trip.. but i am having the travel jitters again. point in case, room arrangements. realising that certain things are not confirm, it seems like i just want to walk away, and just not go. probably i'll just pay up, and forfeit my trip.. i dunno.

seriously, what is happening to me?? and the confusion is really driving me crazy..

No comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home