Jan 10, 2008

another birthday

well, i don't remember celebrating that many birthdays in january for the past 2 decades. anyway, this is my second one for the month (and in the week). it's chris's birthday this time. he is only 19.gosh, celebrating birthdays of younger people brings back memories of how i celebrated mine then.

well, my 19th birthday was celebrated by my 2 besties, on wesak day. they even bought me cheesecake from coffee bean, joined the procession, and went out to gurney hawker centre for supper. that's how i celebrated my 19th.

but this time, it's chris...and we certainly had fun. pity that i've forgotten bout my camera. so, we had 'korean' style bbq steamboat. imho, it's just another steamboat bbq, not unlike the one from nagore road, except that they have the extra kimchi.anyhow, no thanks to terence, i stuffed myself to the max..something that i haven't done in ages. and we ended the dinner with yet another slice of jenni's cheesecake. this time, it's blueberry. it's basically like a whole layer of cheese, topped with a layer of blueberry in gelatin. so filling. the fromage was delicious..but too much of it will actually make me sick. thank goodness i only had a small slice

naturally, lunch/dinner was followed by a session of 'window shopping'. it was supposed to be just browsing around trying to burn the calories, but instead, i burnt another hole in my pocket. this time, it's the celine dion's a new day live performance (with loads of behind the scene, and special footage). it practically yelled out to me..BUY ME!!!!and i did. ah, temptations....to hard to resist at times..

well, guess i'm going off now. i apologise for the previous post as it was lenghty and confusing. but those things were from deep down. whatever it is, i guess posts such as that will only appear once in a blue moon...or never more.
ciao

3 comments:

Z said...

So many birthdays! Lol.

Michelle Quah said...

what the heck did i do on my 19th?!

William said...

19... gawd... ages ago.

Newer Post Older Post Home