Mar 22, 2008

easter jam

sorry folks, but i just can't embed the vidoe for leona lewis's bleeding love here in my blog. but trust me, the song is beautiful, and feel free to watch in on youtube.
and when u are there, why not also catch a glimpse of celine dion's world tour. there's a special song, my love, performed only in south korea. seriously, i can't wait until april 8th. i believe that would be the happiest night of my life.
(omg, towards the end of the video, i am euphoric)..argh!!!!

so, it's gonna be easter sunday in a few more minutes. to all christians, i wish thy happy easter. it's the one of the most important day in the christian calendar as it's the very day the whole faith is based upon. it's the very day christ rose from death to atone the sins of the world. blessed be..

to all pagans, happy fertility day. in case u've forgotten, the spring equinox was just 2 days ago. it marks the arrival of spring. the very season whereby the mother goddess is born again. in case u guys didn't see..the bunny and eggs on easter, all are symbols of fertility. so..have fun. procrete..haha

on a more personal note, tomorrow, i'll be on stage again. this time, it's for the body jam release 44. but it'll only be like for 1 minute.. and i have to do a naomi campbell walk. so guys, wish me luck.. and hopefully i won't make a fool of myself
(anyway, prior to this, i actually wondered why would i want to play second fiddle, be underappreciated, and trying to make a fool of myself to an audience..)- then i realised, i am my greatest enemy!!

once again, wish me luck!!
btw, i'm a may baby..not april baby. sorry ya...me born like 2 days after the start of summer (belthane)..

ciao
je t'aime
ben

2 comments:

Alan said...

I have to say everything went quite well and it's a rather fun day. And the best thing, I never felt so full of luck before!

Michelle Quah said...

the things i do for my bestie..sigh...whom apparently won't be around to see my untimely death by explosion.(this is a personal joke)

Newer Post Older Post Home