Mar 14, 2008

tribute to celine

i know that i haven't been posting for quite a while. forgive me, but i had to complete my dissertation. now that it's done, i have all the time in the world to blog again.. haha

firstly, here are some videos featuring my favourite diva. i never knew that she actually made these videos, cos they weren't promoted here in malaysia, and i didn't really have the brains to look it up youtube after all these while...


this is my favourite song from all of celine's. i dunno why, but i just love it. maybe because i also have a lot of secrets shared between me and my walls


another lovely song. i wish for the same things, but i guess i'll never figure if anyone ever needs me.


another beautiful song. just love the simple message in the song. so sweet, yet so sad at times.


a beautiful song for a beautiful movie. i watched the movie once, and it nearly brought me to tears. the ending was so touching.


seriously, do i have to get water from the moon to get you to love me.. then let me know.

well, here are some of the many songs from my favourite diva. who could have imagined that this lady, who's making millions singing english songs, couldn't even speak more than 10 english words when she first broke into the music scene.
she's a prove that determination and hard work pays off. she's an inspiration, and most of all, she's a miracle. she's placed upon a pedestal, high above the world, and yet her heart is ever so humble. seriously, i think i have got lots to learn from one of the greatest performer and singer of this century. and lastly, she's living proof that love does exists after all..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Newer Post Older Post Home