May 5, 2008

the big day

so, this post is 2 days late..haha. what the heck.. i had so much fun on the night that i just have to share some of my thoughts with my readers.
of course, i started the day beaming. in fact, i was beaming so brightly that people kept asking me what happened. seriously, all u could see is the wide smile across my face..haha.
the morning was just ok..decided to sleep in, then head to the market for breakfast..and some random shopping..haha.

afternoon..hmm, well, attended body jam and body balance, specially conducted by jacqueline (master trainer). although she may not shine as much as kylie, she's still great. but i also realise that somehow, she's not connected to the members..haih.
well, her cohorts are just as wicked..hehe. kenny, good dancer. but then, he's got legs a mile long..making it rather weird to see him dance. our head teacher, amazingly, was perfect. in fact, it became the talk of the night, as our head teacher finally got her groove back... the other cohort of jacq, teoh..hmm, he's a good dancer too (and a great looker..haha). but then, he's not a body jam instructor, so...(besides, i think he's attached to janis)
for body balance..jacqueline..great. although i've gotten so used to janis's style, it's great to have her there..i must say, i really wanna be like her when i complete my training, except the lengthy relaxation track. ah..now i wish my trainer was her (but not to worry, i heard that riyo is quite good also..)

so, after the incredible workout with the master trainer..it was time to get 'hot'..haha. for the first time, i actually took about 15 minutes to style my hair, and about 10 minutes to put on my clothes. i was actually lost on to what to wear..and i think i'd actually make an impact on the night..

we headed off to cititel for dinner..but before that, stopped by at janis's place for...my second present. well, i accidentally let it slipped that it was my big day cos she did notice my wide wide grin..and when i headed over to her place, i thought she wanted to pass me the dvd for the training...but instead, i have a new yoga mat, from her, again. it's lovely, and i will use it to conduct balance classes, eventually..haha

at cititel, we dined like there was no tomorrow. in fact, i had barely made it into the main course after 1 hour. i was so preoccupied eating everything else like the sashimi, the tempura, the sushi and everything else except the main course.. in fact, i took 4 oysters the througout the night. then, the guys decided to provide us (me and rooney) with birthday cake(s) assembled from the cakes from the buffet..haha. it was so sweet of them, and i was surprised that they even brought candles to the dinner..haha

and oh, it was a double celebration for the night too, cos we decided to celebrate rooney's lunar birthday too. he's a sweet guy who happens to be younger from me by two weeks..haha. and it just so happen that this year, his lunar birthday and my gregorian birthday is on the same day..haha. isn't it cute.

so, after the long dinner (we finished bout 10.30), we decided to head over to babylon again for drinks. as i had taken a solemn vow to abstain myself from clubbing, babylon seemed to be the best option. but things weren't very lively there. we had a round of drinks, but there was nothing much that we could do..so, we decided to call it a night after spending about an hour there..

however...my night went on for another couple of hours..haha. rooney, chris and i headed over to mcd's gurney for a drink after there, and spent about an hour talking. it was very insightful, and very deep also. it's also amazing to find out that rooney is an excellent judge of character, when he could describe my personality to the point. gosh, even my close friends couldn't point that out...haih

so, all ended well for my 'little' birthday party. i dare say that it's one of the best that i've got...especially in the recent years. in fact, i am so thankful for them to actually celebrate it with me...

blessed are the friends who treasures each other..
blessed also, are the one who have friends as such..

thank u guys!!
je t'aime

ben

will upload the pictures soon!!

2 comments:

Alan said...

I've been waiting for this post. I'm glad you really did enjoyed yourself. Bout the clubbing one, I'll bring you to whichever one you want to go when I can shed off the pounds and look good okie! Hahaha. Funny how I say I'm bringing you after I get hotter. I'm not going to write anything about the KL people just to be safe from any sensitive issues and besides I'm in no position to judge. And lastly, somebody was eyeing on somebody lo! Somemore speculating whether or not that somebody was attached or not lo! Haha. I doubt that they're attached at all but I have to say that Janis, the KL one is rather cute!

Alan said...

I bet you haven't read the earlier comment but I'd just like to add this in. Somebody is not bothered with the old T anymore lo with the presence of the new T. Lol.

Newer Post Older Post Home