Mar 16, 2009

Weekend blast...

finally, i can heave a hugh sigh of relief...the latest launch for lesmills is over. it was amazing, with loads of surprise, but really really exhausting. in fact, i am seated in the office now with slight lower back pain.. but after all the adrenaline and euphoria, i wonder.. is it really worth it??

for a quick recap, i had many 'first time's over the past weekend. not sure what has gotten into me, but i guess it just fell into place, all at once.

firstly, i actually shed tears (not just one or two). my cheecks were actually wet, in the cinema!! what the heck, you wonder... but yea. it actually happened during 'Marley and Me'. towards the end, i actually had tears streaming down my cheeks.. both sides. that actually shocked me, for i hardly shed tears for movies (in fact, i hardly shed a tear now for everything). even when i was at my lowest point, no tears..... but i guess the death of a dog can really move a person.

next, topless.. yes, to many boys and men, i guess it's a non-issue. but for a person whom was raised in a 'prim & proper' household, it actually took hell load of courage to reveal my skin in public. besides swimming, i haven't really paraded my body in public, and surely never for public viewing.. but i guess, for the sake of the tribe and passion... i have to... (it wasn't very comfortable for me, but i guess i'll just have to do it).

actually, the next 'first time' is something like a continuation from the previous one. to reveal thy body, it has to be clean.. and for it to be clean, it means: no hair!! so, it was the first time that i subjected myself to d.i.y. waxing.. and let me tell u this...waxing hurts like hell. it's not comfortable, the results vary, and it sure gave me hell of a time. my skin is rather sensitive, hence after waxing, it was red and blemished all over. not a good condition...again, for the sake of passion and the tribe...(i guess i can't complain).[btw, looking for sponsors for laser hair removal.. kindly contact me if interested]..

the other 'first time'..hmm, me, dressing up as a rock star. actually, it comes complete with the funked up hair and accessories. actually, i have never done up my hair in such fashion.. never.. and most importantly, i don't really 'do up' anything for a workout class... but yesterday, i defied my usual self, and actually went to the gym with hair standing on it's roots.. pretty cool, but pretty weird too.. haha.

lastly, the 'alternate' me surfaced for a while.. i am not sure what circumstances brought him back, but he certainly was.. thank goodness, he's back to where he belongs. hopefully he wouldn't be back anytime soon.. me not ready to face the consequences..

luv

1 comment:

Alan said...

Cheng cheng cheng!

Newer Post Older Post Home